Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Setback

I just spoke with Tami Wardrop. She relayed the following information from Lon and asked that I post this news. Sheryl is experiencing a major setback. The doctors have detected several blood clots in Sheryl’s leg near one of the main arteries. Her situation is very serious. Lon has asked all of us to pray, fast, visit the temple and do all we can in Sheryl’s behalf. We are so grateful for all so many have done.

As the posting of this news has fallen to me, I would like to very publicly express my love to Sheryl and Lon and my testimony that I know the Lord is with them. I also know the Lord can and will be with all of us as we send our faith to China.

Many of you know that the most tender experience of my life came when my son was very ill and I felt faith magnified by the prayers and fasting of our family and dear friends. I know the power of united faith. Today I will pray for Sheryl and for our faith to transcend the distance and heal Sheryl.

All the love I can send,

Holly Brown

No comments: