Friday, October 12, 2007

Greetings from the Poret Family

Hi Sheryl and Lon,

Man, you need to be careful what you say or we will all be moving to China. I'm so glad that the people have keyed into how stupendously wonderful you are and truly are treating like a "Queen Bee!" Corrie and Steve had your kids over for dinner this weekend and their are doing well. Steve was thrilled to be feeding a group of hungry boys and has offered to give Shayna and your friend (Ellie?) cooking lessons. Is he great, or what?

The fall weather here for the past few days has been beyond beautiful, a real Indian Summer. Have you been able to find General Conference talks yet? We miss you terribly and are praying and anxious for you. I woke up this morning trying to count how many hours it will be until you get started with your treatment, but somehow got caught in thinking about the time-space continum, time-travel, etc, and by the time I got done I couldn't figure out if I was in today, yesterday, or tomorrow!!!!!

I love you. Take care.

~Judy Poret and family

No comments: